Logarion is a [free and open-source][Licence] personal note taking, journaling and publication system; a blog-wiki hybrid.
- Plain file system store, where each note is a file.
- Command line & web interfaces.
- Atom feeds
- Static (conversion to files for uploading) & dynamic serving (HTTP, Gopher, ..).
Community & support
- Website: https://logarion.orbitalfox.eu
- Mailing list: https://lists.orbitalfox.eu/listinfo/logarion
- Matrix (chat):
#logarion:matrix.org. Via Riot web-app: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#logarion:matrix.org
- For issues peferably email to mailto:email@example.com. Alternatively https://gitlab.com/orbifx/logarion/issues
The following instructions are the quickest way to install Logarion (in the absence of binary releases).
opam pin add logarion git://orbitalfox.eu/logarion opam install logarion
Once installed you will have
logarion for command line control of the repository.
Create a folder and run
logarion init from within it to produce
.logarion/config.toml, which is the core configuration file.
The archive options are under the
logarion --help for more options.